Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"God Is Love" Cushion Cover

I am totally in love with Precious Moments designs!! When I got married, I decided to make all my cushion cover using PM designs... here is the first one...

Actually it is two separate designs, but... seeing that I wanted to have designs with both the boy and girl together... what can I do??

A bit of creativity is needed here!! Just combined the two pictures together right?? Well... not that easy... seeing that actually the boy in the design is facing left... which is the same as the girl... and it would look weird if I just make the boy and girl facing the same direction.... sooooooo

Decided to make them back to back... a bit of trouble when making the boy.. seeing that I have to calculate everything backwards!! But its WORTH ittt!! Im happy with the resultsss .. The grass is sort of the connector between this two... have to improvise a bit on that too ahhahah


Anyways... still need to sew it to make the cushion cover now.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Wat the?! Backwards?! LOL
    That's quite a dedication...
    Good idea though. Will try it next time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah anything dhe san yg penting hasilnya mantap kannn :P

    ReplyDelete