Monday, September 21, 2009

Korean Xstitch Cushion - part 1

Yayy finally got the chance to make this beautiful cross stitch pattern !! Ive bought this on my honeymoon last year in Korea (doh!! where else??) .. and totally forgot about it!!
When going through my craft stash last week I found this pattern, and since Im in between projects decided to make these cute korean couple in a series of traditional dresses..

I love cushion cover so Im gonna turn this project into one as well.. problem is the original chart size doesnt allow me to make the full pattern into a cushion cover... so a bit of creativity is needed here!! I decided to make 2 couples per covers and position it in the centre :)

So far, this is all Ive done... (couple 1 and couple 4) haha needed to buy a few more DMC to finish off the projects!! I'll post up the pics shortly then....

No comments:

Post a Comment