Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Korean Xstitch - Finish!!



Guess what?!? After 1.5 months working on it, I have finished it yesterday!! Yayyy soo happy...
Im happy with the results ... its cute, its unique and especially I love the Korean writings on it .. :)



That wasnt part of the pattern, but Ive got my colleague (she's Korean) to write the senteces for me, and I stitch it up :)
Basically the translation is that "Our Love is Forever" .. dont ask how to say it in Korean.. I have no idea hahaha


anyways, seeing the finished projects, my husband suddenly decided that he likes this particular xstitch, and suggest, rather than having it made into a cushion cover, why not frame it and put it on the wall or table somewhere? hmmm... good idea...


That got me thinking, Ive still got another 2 couples wearing this korean dresses (original plan was to make 2 cushion covers having 2 couples on each of it)... but why not instead frame this one in a bigger frame, and then have each of the remaining couples in single frame on both side of it ? I think it would make a great wall decoration... :) Lets see how it goes ! I'll update in a few months later haha



No comments:

Post a Comment