Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The "Marnia" Project

You're probably wondering whats with the weird name ? well ... actually this 27th Nov is my friend wedding anniversary, so Im thinking of making them a small xstitched picture in a frame or maybe made into a small cushion... or something :P
Anyways... they're known as Marnia .. short for Marius and Nia :P hence the name of the project .. hehehe

A few months ago, while thinking what design should I make for them, my lovely hubby jokingly said to make a design for a javanish wedding couple, since Nia is from Madiun (or somewhere close there) ... and I thought, hmmm good idea, but I dismiss it because I have no idea where can I find that kind of design????

Surprise, surprise!! Went back to Indonesia a few weeks ago, and while browsing in HobbyCraft, I found this PERFECT design!! Its traditional wedding couple in Javanese clothing style, the size is just what I wanted!! and pricewise? quite cheap since AUD currency is very strong right now ahhaha so yeah, quite a bargain!

Now, the challenge for me is to see how fast can I finish this project ? I dont have much time....

No comments:

Post a Comment